To make a good UI/UX project you need knowledge. Not only about technical stuff, about
browsers specifications and limitation, about programming languages possibilities.
To know much about people in the first place.
- I know IT business, since 1996.
- I know people, few kinds of psychology, I am certified life coach and instructor.
- I am pedagogue with specialization negotiation and mediation.
- I know much about people's beliefs systems and values.
- I am Master Practitioner in the Art of NLP.
To make a good UI/UX project you have to understand. The limitations of the network tools.
But mostly cultural conditioning, people's preferences, and habits, emotions, ways of absorbing information.
Just understand people.
- I understand practice of business.
- I understand people, their emotions, values, beliefs, habits, ways of aggregation of information.
- I understand ways of people's communications and how they learning.
- I understand people's states and processes.
- I understand IT, complete process of software creation.